VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:33:59 -0400
On a similar note: has anyone had any odd experience with the upgraded
Disqus? On some pages when I get near to the comment box and I do mean
near not on it, forms mode turns on and then I lose focus completely.
If I alt tab, I can regain control and by alt tabbing again I can
usually make forms mode turn itself off.

That is when I'm using IE8 (the latest IE I can use, from what I understand).
With FireFox, the same pages often just crash.

--
posting from Emma's Family Farm,
 Windsor Maine;