From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2013 19:47:01 -0400
Hi Alan,

It pretty much got started around the same time as  the 20 meter net,
and may have actually  started first.

It's considered to be a east coast - midwest roundtable, and depending
on band conditions will draw check-ins from New England down to the deep
south and   from the east coast to just over the Mississippi river.
When we first started, one of our friends from Washington state K7RX
(now SK) got in a few times, but  that was pretty rare.

Time is the same as the 20 meter net, 2000 utc Saturday on 7.191 mhz.
It's a lot less formal than the 20 meter net with anywhere from  2 or 3
to a dozen check-ins.

No real "net control", sometimes it's LloydW3IUU, sometimes Tom KB8TYJ,
sometimes me, sometimes someone else.

73, Steve KW3A