From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:06:27 -0400
Yup, Steve, I think you're right on the 1Delta classification for my
particular set-up, and that is what I'm planning to go with.

It now turns out that the XYL and I have a few other commitments for this
coming week-end, so my FD operation from the RV may be curtailed a bit more
than I originally had planned, but I'll have fun whatever I can do.

Now, if the thunderstorms stay away, there will at least be one less
complication.

Will keep everyone posted, if I can get to e-mail again before we head to
the RV tomorrow evening.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ