From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:55:41 -0400
I under stand your point of view.  The knowledge of NVDA isn't that much of
a learning curve to use the RT software.  But that's just my opinion.  As
far as the usb to serial adaptors, some people have had problems re:
adapters, drivers etc.  Other's haven't.  Ultimately in my opinion it is
good to have choices in accessible software.  If you use the Kenwood or the
Rt and either works for you and you are satisfied, that's all that matters.

Dave