From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 17:14:53 -0400
I, too, have had a KX3 since late last summer. I love it. It has the best
receiver I've ever used. And, as Buddy said, the Morse readout of buttons
and knobs makes almost everything accessible except the menu settings. Since
it's all in firmware, I expect we'll see more Morse readout in future
firmware revisions.

I find the QRP 12 Watts is a little low for my QTH and antenna and am
looking forward to the Elecraft companion 100 Watt amplifier that should be
available to be ordered soon.

73, Jim, KY2D