From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 01:00:43 -0600
yes, the buddy tutorial is excellent and as long as you follow the
instructions you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly.

Hf antennas and their tuning and design is quite another kettle of fish in
allot of ways compared to a mobile VHF/UHf antenna.
All antennas work well when tuned properly.  But, like i said, when you buy
a mobile antenna like this they are already pretuned and are generally
within reasonable specs for the bands to be used.

Antenna theory is allot of fun to get into and building your own antennas
can be challenging and fun as well.

73
Colin, V A6BKX