From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2013 13:05:22 -0500
I wish I had a copy of the letter my first wife wrote to her sister about
our marriage.  She described ham radio as sort of an electronic bridge club.
Their are people across the country that know more about us than her sister
does.  I thought that was a great description of ham radio from an outsider.
She was not interested in becoming a ham, but after attending her one and
only ham fest, she understood why those guys wanted to be heard and not
seen.