From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2013 19:34:24 -0400
Howard:

I understand completely.  ...  Point well taken.

It was just good, and a bit surprising,  to hear the favorable signal report
from me in central lower Michigan to the Outer Banks of North Carolina on 40
meters late last Saturday afternoon.

I will continue to test the antenna for sure, and work toward getting it
higher up in the air as well, at least in the center.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ