From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 10:50:22 -0400
Hi all,

I've been away for a bit with way to much happening.
I in fact have so much going on at this point I have decided to sell my Kenwood TS590S because it is sitting here and not getting much use and to be honest I could use the money to cover some unexpected vet bills for my retired partner. Actually, I think the radio has less than 50 hours of use all told which is a bit embarrassing , but I really have little personal time. And
So, the Kenwood was purchased December 19, 2011 from HRO.
Included:
1 Kenwood TS590S
1 VGS-1 speech module installed
The radio is in excellent shape with very little use.
I have the original box, manuals, cables, mic, etc. that is included with the radio.
I am asking $1,250 or best offer. THis does include shipping and insurance via UPS.
I wanted to offer this to the group before putting it on Ebay etc.
I also have a Vibraplex bug that I purchased directly from Vibraplex which is from the 1950s. The bug is in pretty good shape for its age and if you are interested I will get the serial number. I'm asking $100 shipped and I'll include the device that slows it way down.
Please, if you have any questions or are interested, I would appreciate you sending me a message to [log in to unmask] to prevent cogging the list.

THanks and 73
Scott/N3BYY