From:
Kenneth Tracy Son <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2013 12:15:19 -0400
    Hello to the list.
Another question about programming software.
This question is for the hams who use screen reading software just as I do.
How accessible are these programs from rt systems to Window Eyes, Jaws and
nvda?
Someone had mentioned that the menus and some of the programs functions were
not all that usable but I wonder if there is a work around.
If anyone has experience on how this software can be used and possible work
arounds to get it to work please let me know.
I would be interested in any experiences screen reader users have had with
these rt systems programs.
I am looking at the Kenwood and Icom options in buying a new radio but I am
interested in hearing about all the rt systems programming software.
Kenneth Son.