From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2013 10:40:40 -0400
 From what I understand on the ALS-600, the original  production had a
linear supply, while several years ago they  added   a switching supply.
   I am not aware of any problems with the switching supply.  Looks like
you can pick either one, with the switching supply  $120 over  the
price of the amp with the linear supply.

73, Steve  KW3A

On 5/2/2013 10:02 AM, Richard Fiorello wrote:
> Hi;

Thanks for the amplifier info.  I guess I should be happy there are no t