From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2013 09:57:07 -0700
I don't know about the two you mentioned, but I have a Baofung and
neither of the packages you mentioned worked for me either.  I bought
the package from rt systems and at ffirst had to export to xl and change
and then reimport to the software, this was because window-eyes would't
let me edit the memories.  I tried nvda, and it worked.  I think to open
up the edit boxes I had to hit numpad insert plus.  Edits quite well.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148