From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:31:31 +0100
This thread is interesting in stimulating memory lane!

My 44 year history of rigs is:
Eddystone 888A receiver and KW Vanguard transmitter at school, thrashed by
four of us who were licensed.
At home an RCA AR88D and Heathkit DX100/U.  the RF went  on that, but I
still used the audio stage as a guitar amp!

Then a National NCX5 - that was a superb transceiver, and at university a
KW2000A t/rx.

Next a Yaesu FT501, TS850, TS130, TS850, FT900, FT1000D, FT1000MP, TS570 at
the /A location, and now a couple of Elecraft K3's.
Three amplifiers, ft7000, Quadra and now Elecraft KPA500.

The Kline will keep me going for a while!

73
ATB

David W Wood