From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:08:01 -0500
uI've ordered a meter from these folks in the past and after several months of
not hearing anything I found a telephone number for them and they told me they
didn't have the tw-1 any longer and they just needed to update their web site.
I've re-ordered as the meter is still shown on their web site but don't hold
your breath waiting on this one.  I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised, though.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html