From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:16:26 -0700
Hi Ron, I have the same problem.  I haven't tried my own idea
yet, but I would recommend locating the transmitter farther away
from your computer speakers and use a long coax feedline to
connect it to your computer.  Also, you could try rapping the
audio feedline through some of those fehrite loops that will
filter out RF.  Sorry I can't find the right spelling of fehrite
in my spell checker.  I think if you get the transmitter 15 to 20
feet away from your computer it should not interfere with the
computer speakers which are notoriously good at picking up RF.  I
get hum in my computer speakers from my VHF antenna mounted
probably 35 to 45 feet away up in the clear when I transmit using
high power on my Kenwood TMV71A.  73, Jim