VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2015 11:26:26 -0600
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
If you're using IMAP then yes, when they're deleted from the server
they'll be deleted from your Windows Live Mail account. If you're using
POP then you may need to delete it off of your PC after it's deleted
from the server, but this will also depend on your POP settings in
Windows Live Mail.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail