VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 19:03:42 -0500
From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Got one of these calls before Christmas and had a great time spoofing
with the guy on the phone. Sometimes, I'll take those calls for
entertainment purposes, and that day's conversation was pretty
entertaining.  It's an excercise to see if I can make them swear at me
:)

--
posting from Emma's Family Farm,
 Windsor Maine;