Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 21:14:30 -0700
From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Well I hope this is a sign of things to come from the national Library service. This sound people in the chapter of the things that are interested to see if the iPhone app is going to work out for NLS? And they are hoping that it happened sooner rather than later. I just taken together, this is a very positive step for that hopefully. Hopefully this is understandable enough, unfortunately Siri sometimes gets it right and it sometimes gets it wrong. Very 73 to everybody

Sincerely maurice mines. Secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County Chapter. Email KD zero I KO at iCloud.com. Phone 360-524-0791.