Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Martin G. McCormick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 22:42:20 -0500
	There are a couple of wireless headsets in my
neighborhood and they use wide-band FM at about the same
deviation as FM broadcast systems. They use a composite system
which appears to be a copy of what FM broadcast transmitters do
except that it is in the 902-928 MHZ range. I have heard them on
several different frequencies so there is no standard at all.

	There is also a large number of cordless phones that use
that band so you hear a lot of digital squawks and spread
spectrum noises mixed in with the analog signals.

	There seem to be more digital signals now than analog.

	I also can hear the STL or Studio Transmitter Link for
an FM station in the area and they use two discrete carriers for
their left and right channels. They are about 200 KHZ apart.

Martin