Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:11:48 -0700
I have an Mc60 which I have mainly used on my TMV71A, but the
cool thing is is that it will also run on the 480 and 2000.  So
you could say that you get your money's worth because you don't
have to buy a separate desk mic for each rig.  The 480 requires
an adapter but the mic will plug directly into the Ts2000.  I
must say that since I got the mic, I have not had my Hf rigs on
the air because of moving and not yet getting antennas up, so
can't comment on any RF issues on HF, but it gets good audio
reports on VH and UHF.  Jim WA6EKS.