Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2013 18:59:26 -0500
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Butch,
I have an AF67 which I powered up and used several years ago on 10 a
m.  Still worked well.  The killer with them stock is the 22.5 volt
battery for biasing the 5881 modulator tubes.  Don't get those at
Walgreen's any more!
With the Elmac I have a Gonset G66B receiver and a 6, 12 and 110 volt
power supply.  Bet I can't get vibrators for that supply any easier
than a 22.5 volt battery!