Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2013 16:56:52 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
I had the same setup in the mid-70s, except I think my amp was a 30-watt
box.

The weird thing was when I ran the amp and worked on one of the simplex
frequencies, I had a birdie right on the input of the club repeater.  If I
took the TR-22C off the power supply, then the birdie disappeared.  After
the power supply was cleaned up with some better voltage protection, the
whole thing ran well without a birdie.

Those JLB synthesizers were sure the hit back then.

The only bad thing about the tr-22 was if you walked around with it, the
telescoping antenna would rattle and you'd get a scratchy noise in your
signal.

Steve