Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:45:11 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, all.

I fully realize that this could be a duplicate post, from last night, but I
had to re-do my Outlook Express e-mail account late last week, and I'm not
totally sure things are behaving as they should.

As you'll see below, I had an interesting experience when trying to
configure the newest N3FJP software upgrade for the CQ WPX SSB contest
earlier this week-end, and I was curious if anyone using the software with
Windows XP had a similar experience and was able to create any solutions to
the problems I encountered.

Again, see below for more details.

Happy Easter to all.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ