Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2012 21:54:03 -0400
7bit
From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Tom,
I don't know if anyone is making this, but a local ham, or even a shop
teacher at a local high school or community college could cut the tubing and
file the end to the angle recommended in the article for you without much
problem.

A later issue of the Smith-Kettlewell Technical file contained specific info
about soldering coaxial connectors and even integrated chip socket pins
(surface mount technology wasn't in use yet).

You can find these articles online, Gale Conard gave the url information in
a post to this list some years ago. I have provided the link below.

http://www.ski.org/Rehab/sktf/

73

Ron Miller
N6MSA