From:
Joyce Mandell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joyce Mandell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2013 09:35:35 -0500

Here is the feedback re shampoos and anti perspirants:

Shampoos:
People suggested -
Desert Essence Green Apple and ginger Shampoo
Adalou Naturals
Alterna Caviar Shampoo
Garnier Fructis
Free and Clear
Malaleuca products
Hugo and Debra Naturals
Suave
DermOrganic

Wow!  There was not one suggestion for anti perspirants!  Mostly
everyone uses just deodorant.  Deodorant masks odor but anti perspirants
prevents perspiration in the first place.  Most mentioned Toms of Maine.

I called up Lady  Speed Stick and the company said that they do not add
any gluten ingredients but can't vouch that the ingredients have not
been exposed to gluten since the ingredients come from all over the
globe.  I think that is just to cover themselves.  We are going to go
for Lady Speed Stick anti perspirant.

*******
*******