From:
Dan Grochowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Grochowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 17:41:17 -0400

We recently spent several days in Las Vegas at the South Point Hotel.  Twice I ate dinner there, once at Don Vito's and once at the Silverado Steak House.  Both experiences were wonderful.  In both instances the server was extremely knowledgeable about gluten issues and pointed things out before I was even able to mention them, e.g., cross contamination possibilities, and what they did to prevent them.  We let the managers know how much we appreciated their looking out for us Celiacs and that it sure makes life more enjoyable.
Dan