From:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:24:41 -0800

Article: "Department of Justice Takes a Stand for Celiac Disease"
Learn about the ways the DOJ settlement may have an impact in these areas:
- Gluten-free labeling
- Individual advocacy
- Whether parents choose to have their children diagnosed before going on a GF diet
- Setting standards for diagnosing non-celiac gluten sensitivity

Also on our website this month:

January News and Events Calendar for Northern California

"The Celiac MD," Dr. Amy Burkhart, reports on her trip to the University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center to participate in specialized medical training.

Bay Area company profile: Second Helping's gluten-free corn dogs and Italian-style meatballs now available on the East Coast.

Camp Celiac at Camp Arroyo in Livermore, CA, registration begins February 1st.

We hope you enjoy all that our gluten-free community in Northern California has to offer.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Iscol
President
Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California
P.O. Box 1506
Healdsburg, CA 95448
www.celiaccommunity.org