Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2013 21:43:03 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Evon Burk <[log in to unmask]>

I've received numerous messages to both of these posts that I made inquiry.  I thank each and everyone who took the time to respond!
For the Tremors: Most suggest that I have further Thyroid checking, some sent websites to read on the Thyroid issues.  I have recently had a physical which involved Thyroid checks, but will ask my doctor about some of the other tests which of course I'm not familiar with.
For the Eyesight Issues:  Several persons told me that they have had different sorts of issues with their eyesights when they get gluttened.  One stated he couldn't see at all for approximately 20 minutes, one said that they had like a jerking in their eyes for a period of time and some said that eyes get a bit blurry when they ingest gluten in error.  So, that may well be my case although I have made extreme effort to not get gluttened.  But, as we all know, that gluten is terribly sneaky stuff that can creep into us in the most unlikely situations.  As I've stated, it would be so great if gluten had a recognizeable "smell" that we could detect easily - but, no...nothing is that simple now is it!  We need a meter or something that we could use to run over our foods to check and alert us.  Surely there are some inventors who could come up with something to our advantage on that suggestion.  Unfortunately, I've no clue how to even begin such an endevor.  So, there is a challenge to those of you smart enough to do such things!
Some have issued their thoughts on getting checked for "Graves" disease and some have told their stories to me on their various negative symptoms.  Some akin to mine and some much more complex and disturbing.

I attempted a much longer Summary to give each of you more information that was sent to me, but alas, it was obviously too much and was rejected.  For that I'm very sorry.  I'm new here and apparently don't know all the do's and don't(s) very well.  I learn from misdeeds.  That posting took me a long time to go thru all my responses and I do wish they'd accepted it since I believe that there are many who would have liked to have seen more detail than I can "summarize".
Just as a final statement, I have come to the conclusion that we are all unique and some have even more allergies to contend with than just (just?) gluten.  Some go on Paleo diet and one wrote to tell me of a Fomad diet (pardon if spelling is incorrect on both of those).  I wish us all a healthy future and good and caring doctors.   Evon/OKC