From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:38:53 -0400
I would love to have one of the new p25 capable scanners, but the prices always kept me away. and another issue is I have no idea how to run or pgroam one or do much of anything with it, and everything here is on one big system called viper. so old scanners are useless junk except of listening to the local repeaters or aircraft, or maybe trains and the like , or marine channels.. I thought that the scanners were completely unusable until now. this gives me hope I might get a good scanner and be able to actually use it