From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:30:27 -0500
I do have another mic, John, and can try that.  I believe that I've tried that
in the past and it didn't help but I'll give it a try.  The other mic is the
little Kenwood mobile mic that comes with the rig.  It is all plastic so would
at least not have me in contact with metal.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html