From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:34:33 -0400
IF using the MC-60A, turn that amplifier in the mic off, you don't need it.
I don't run it in mine and the few I know that do it picks up everything and
they have problems like that sometimes. IF the hand mic, I don't know I've
never once used the hand mic with my TS-2000 though have used that mid with
another radio.