From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:13:13 -0400
bare wire is better  the more wire and ground the better
it jus thaw to be number 6 minimum size  you could even use copper water pipe if you wanted :) you want as much conductivity, and in fact you do not want to use insulated wire, you want it to conduct to ground which is the point of the ground in then first place being int heh ground