From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:28:44 -0500
John, I have a hum in the system.  I believe there might be something touching
the edge of the mic jack that's causing it.  In the past I've just grounded the
radio and that took care of it.  My short ground issue is that puts two grounds
(the rf and antenna lightning arrester) within two feet of other.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html