From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:59:56 -0400
Tom,

If you're using the internal tuner on the TS-2000, how can it tune the
antenna when the amplifier is in the path?

If you wanted to hook the meter up with the cabinet closed, you could
install a three-conductor jack on the back, with the meter connected to the
tip and the ring so neither terminal would be directly grounded.

Steve