From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2013 18:09:06 -0400
Knit picking, perhaps but I think what you mean is you'll have a happy
paddle that plugs into the keyer in your 590.  no disrespect intended
whatsoever, Albert.  It's just that, as licensed hams, I think we have a
greater responsibility than other hobbyists to get it right.  Good job
tracking down the problem and good luck finding help to get it fixed.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: