From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2013 03:46:31 -0500
When a cable is plugged in, check the open windows and the system tray, a
dialog might pop up to allow you to decide the function of the plug you just
plugged in to the jack.
So why not the splitter?  Shouldn't cost you more than $5 and will save lots
of aggravation?
The agenda might be to learn more about windows 7, rather than to get audio
out to two sources.  That's a fine agenda.
After all, we are hams.  If we wanted to talk to somebody in Poland, their
are lots of easier ways than radio.  The point is to push the limits of the
conditions, your station, and your skill.