From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 16:01:55 -0400
Hi Top,
I agree with you. It nice to get to know people a little more.
I am not a techie so I usually just follow along when you guys get going on what your radios can do.
I just turn mine on, find out what frequency I am on and go from there.
All programming and anything else technical are not my thing.
I might know something from studying the topic but I am not hands-on with radios.
Of course if you asked me how to write traffi I would be fine.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;