From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 01:10:49 -0500
As a part of immigration reform change that part of the law.  One of the
things that   many people against the wave of Spanish speakers immigrating
here, is the prevalence of Spanish.

Learn the f-ing language!!!  We would expect to learn your language if we
went to live in your country.  I think the English as the official language
of the United States, hopefully will be one of the compromise points in
passable immigration reform.  Politics is a game of give and take.

I know their are millions more of them than us, but with modern cable, most
channels appear on multiple channels in different format.  One of them could
carry DVS.  Their is no reason a station has to be limited to one signal,
don't they carry multiple channels often over the air?

The point is, if you couldn't run your business with out being accessible, a
way would be rapidly found and agreed upon.
But what's the profit in that?

Remember, we are talking about a country, where politicians fought against
laws to prevent child labor, and car manufacturers fought against the
installation of seatbelts.