From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 15:34:09 -0400
ok i have to ask  what home theater receiver app?  I have a fairly lat model pioneer receiver, t would deb so nice if I could actually adjust the stupid thing without help, but alas it is inaccessible like everything these days.  I ha dholes when I found it had a usb port, but that appanrely is only to do iPod stuff or play music from a usb drive, most of which is not even accessible but is slightly usable if you don't nee to change playlists or do anything but hit the track up down buttons