From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2013 14:50:16 -0700
73 from kilo delta zero India kilo Oscar. PS unfortunately I had to addict take my call to the phone phonetically. Siri sometimes gets it right and sometimes has problems. I certainly hope so, I ordered my copy last week, it should be here by either Thursday or Friday of next week. I have a different twist on this, I get to read it on a Mac computer.

Sincerely maurice mines. Secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County Chapter. Email KD zero I KO at iCloud.com. Phone 360-524-0791.