From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:42:07 -0500
This exchange from the Discussion of AM list is just too funny to keep
to myself.

The discussion began when someone asked what was the best cleaner for
noisy controls.

It took the following turn when someone asked how to get the remaining
cleaner out of a can which will no longer spray.

The short answer is: "Very carefully, and here is how not to do it."

Oh the things we can learn thanks to Ham Radio.