From:
William Stachowiak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:39:01 -0400
Hi,
My name is bill Stachowiak and I just got my license.
My call is ac2ks. I am located in buffalo NY. I am looking to buy some HF
equipment and would like some recommendations. A friend of mine has an Icom
706 that he wants to sell me. How is the accessibility on that radio? Can it
be run with computer software. What is the state of accessibility of
Hamradio deluxe? Sorry for all of the questions. I am looking forward to
communicating with all of you.