From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 23:09:23 -0400
XM had ground repeaters that helped them were as serius didn't so it was
tougher to get a sirius signal. I had both as well but finances dictated I
get rid of sirius a while back not that it matters now though that gives me
an idea, I think I still have the radio, I wonder if I cancel XM and sign up
with sirius if I still can get a new member offer of some sort. hmm