From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2013 22:35:13 -0400
Tom,

I see you follow the old contester's motto of  "It's always best to
install new software the day of the contest".

You know I don't use this software, but just for the heck of it, I
downloaded it and took a peek.

I'm using JAWS 14, and as you said, the setup screens seem a bit
jumbled.   I found that first letter navagation can help.  For example,
in the radio list, hitting "K" will jump to "Kenwood", but the cursor
winds up somewhere else, so   you will have to tab a dozen or so times
to get back to the radio list to confirm this. I also saw that  hitting
"9" in the baud list will select "9.6", but again you have to tab
through the whole thing to get back to the baud list to confirm this.
  There may be an easier way, but this  seemed to work.

Hope this is of some help and that I'm not barking up the wrong tree.

BTW,nice to work you in the WPX.  I finished with 785 QSO's.  Not wworld
class, but a lot of fun.

73, Steve  KW3A