From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2013 20:45:57 -0400
Bing is the search engine run by Microsoft and Yahoo.  Bing, MSN and Yahoo
are all home pages that were installed with your browser, probably Internet
Explorer, at one time or another.  There is also a program called Bing
Desktop.  Go through Add/Remove Programs and look for toolbars that might
have been installed.  Also look in Internet Explorer's Tools menu for an
option to manage add-ons.  I have some browsers set to go to a simple
version of Google, and others set to use a page I created with the Lynx
browser over several years.  You can go to a page that you want to use as
your home page, then into the Tools, Options menu, and press Enter on the
Use Current option.  Hope this helps.