From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:39:40 -0600
Harvey, yes I realize your right, that is why people should try to get
employment in normal jobs and I know that is very hard to do but if people
will try and gain the job it will pay off.  I worked for almost 40 years for
the air force and if I had not been able to equal the others doing the same
job I would have been let go.  I went and convinced the base to hire two
blind people I knew which they did, when they were hired on a trial bases
they would not put forth the effort and were let go so my thinking is you
must try harder than the so called normal folks.
Ed   K7UC