From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:29:33 -0700
Hi Howard, I have never used Information so I can't comment on that, but
you are disconnect after about an hour and a half or so, but you can call
right back.  It is worth it to me to only pay $39 a year for phone
service.  My only real complaint is that you don't get 3 way calling and
when you answer a call waiting call, then go back to the original call,
the person on the other end can't hear your audio!  Strangely enough,
your DTMF tones get through!  Go Figure!  I pay $39 instead of $29
because I imported my landline phone number.

73:
John

John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KD8PC