From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2012 19:15:44 -0500
Hi John,
I am in Navy Mars. I do not think I would want to move all of those cables either. Not that I would do it, I would have to find someone else who wanted to do that.
The rig I use right now is an Ic706. It's one of the newer ones in that series.
The Kenwood was my first HF  Radio for Mars which I purchased used in 1995 when I joined Mars.
Just think, you'll know every little thing about your TS2000.
Have a great weekend.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;