From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:11:40 -0400
I've plodded around with HRD over the past few years, and  really  only
use it to set  power level and mic gain on my TS-2000, since the multi
knob is flakey and I can't count clicks.

Having said that, I'm not  sure what the future of the software is.
The new owners of HRD are charging $80 for the program and seem to be
having a lot of trouble getting version 6 released.  I'm not trying to
be a downer on this, but I'm not sure how many of us are going to  be
buying this one, assuming it ever gets released.    If I were FS, I
wouldn't waste my time  providing support for the free  version that is
now (I think)  DOA.

Maybe some dialog with the new owners of HRD  could  achieve something,
if they thought there was    some possibility  of increased sales to
blind hams.

73, Steve KW3A