From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2012 06:54:17 -0400
Hi, all.

Well, if everything goes according to plan, I will be on the 40 meter east
coast mid west round table from the RV tomorrow afternoon at 4 p.m. Eastern
on or near 7.191 MHZ.

Will see how my low-hanging G5RV works with the new 50 feet of coax that I
bought from Universal Radio.

So far, I notice that noone has stepped up to run the round table, so
hopefully that can change by tomorrow afternoon.

I simply don't think I should commit to net control, since I'm not sure how
well that antenna and my 100 watts with the TS480 will do.

Anyway, looking forward to talking to at least some of you tomorrow
afternoon from the RV.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ